Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Things are going great in the new studio.  I finished a new piece yesterday and have a few more lined up to finish by Christmas.  A friend of mine had wanted a painting for a long time, but never requested one due to finances. Well, I did one for her anyway, and was inspired to off up one free painting every month.  Some periods are slow or I just don't know what I want to paint, and this will keep me busy during those times as well.  Since I currently can only claim painting as a hobby, I don't always have something on my easel.  I want to share my work with everyone, and this is an awesome way to do it.
On my website is a simple entry form for the contest.

This is "Make A Wish"  inspired by Olivia.



It's kinda late for this year, but I've wanted to do a classic horror series for Halloween  Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolf Man, ect.  Oh well, Christmas is right around the corner though...!!!


No comments: