Friday, November 5, 2010

Where to now?

I started this blog awhile ago  to easily keep thoughts and progress posted on how my artwork ventures were going. Well, little did I know that so soon I would be deployed overseas where there is not a single canvas in my near future.  Meanwhile, back at home my new studio has been built and all of my stuff moved in.  From the pictures I've seen, it looks great.  On a positive note, my sketchbook has arrived, so when I find something other than sand to look at, perhaps I will have a worthwhile post.
Actually, I have spend alot of my down time here working on the business plan for Dust Jacket Studios, which is, for all intents and purposes, my dream for my future. DJS is the environment I have in mind where you can enjoy fresh made food, cozy up with your favorite dog-earred book, and see for yourself other peoples visions and creative process.  This dream is far from being realized since I have so many other paths to walk, but when I get to that one, I will be more than ready.
In the mean time, I will leave you with this link to my website where you can check out my gallery.

1 comment: